Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Questions and Answers by ivie

Page: 11 / 17

Salesforce Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect (SP23)
Exam Code: Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Architect Exams
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: ivie
Question 44

Universal Containers has a private sharing model on Accounts. Apex Managed Sharing is required to share certain account records with all users who are assigned to a specific Role in the Role Hierarchy. What should be the recommended way for the Architect to implement this?

Options:

A.

Create​ ​an​ ​AccountShare​ ​record​ ​associated​ ​to​ ​a​ ​public​ ​group​ ​containing​ ​the​ ​Users​ ​in​ ​the​ ​Role.

B.

Create an AccountShare record associated to each user who is assigned to the Role.

C.

Create an AccountShare record associated to the required Role.

D.

Create an AccountShare record associated to a public group containing the Role.

Discussion
Question 45

Universal Containers (UC) has a mostly Private organization-wide default, as it Is a core principle of UC to respect client data privacy. UC has implemented complex processes for granting access to Opportunity data. A few key members of the sales reporting team need to always be able to see, but not change, Opportunity data for all opportunities.

What should an architect recommend as an approach to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a permission set that grants the View All permission for Opportunity.

B.

Create & permission set that grants the View All Data permission.

C.

Give the View All Data permission to the Sales Reporting profile.

Discussion
Question 46

Universal Containers created a public group with certain sales engineers to help on complex deals, as well as a sharing rule to grant access to these opportunities. The Opportunity organization-wide default is Private,

What is the impact of these sharing settings?

Options:

A.

Other sales engineers who are in the same Role Hierarchy as the sales engineers of the public group will also have access to these records.

B.

Sales engineers and their managers in the Role Hierarchy will also have access to these records.

C.

Subordinates of managers who have sales engineers in the public group will also have access to these records.

Discussion
Question 47

Universal Containers has Controlled by Parent sharing settings on the Contact object and Public Read Only sharing settings on Account, Opportunity, and Case objects. Which two options can the user see while adding Account team members to the Account?

Options:

A.

Case​ ​Access

B.

Opportunity​ ​Access

C.

Contact Access

D.

Activity Access

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Page: 11 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sharing-and-Visibility-Architect PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99