Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 8 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 32

When connecting Pardot for the first time to Salesforce, what is required before records will begin syncing?

Options:

A.

Salesforce B2B Integration user must be created.

B.

User sync must be enabled in Pardot.

C.

The Salesforce connector must be unpaused.

D.

Salesforce fields must be synced to Pardot fields.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 33

Is it possible to split Dynamic List to other Dynamic Lists?

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 34

Lenoxsoft currently uses a manual sales engagement process where assigned users manually add leads to lists based on a lead status value of "New". The Sales Manager wishes to develop a Sales Engagement Program that streamlines this process and has the following requirements: - Only leads with a status of "New" can be added to the Program. A lead with a status of "In Progress" CANNOT be added. - Assigned users should be notified when a lead has opened an email. Based on the above requirements, which is the best way to segment prospects for Lenoxsoft's Sales Engagement Program?

Options:

A.

Create a completion action based on the Lead Status field value.

B.

Create a dynamic list based on the Lead Status field value

C.

Create an automation rule based on the Lead Status field value

D.

Create a segmentation rule based on the Lead Status field value

Discussion
Question 35

It is possible for prospect to have less than 0 score

Options:

A.

True