Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by forrest

Page: 11 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: forrest
Question 44

LenoxSoft has found that the conversion rates on their paid search ads that direct to the home page on the LenoxSoft website are surprisingly low.

What should be recommended to increase the conversion rates on the paid search ads?

Options:

A.

Develop custom redirects in Pardot to use on the paid search ads.

B.

Create new content for the paid search ads that direct to the home page.

C.

Place additional navigation on the LenoxSoft home page.

D.

Direct traffic from the ad to a Pardot landing page instead of the home page.

Discussion
Question 45

A Pardot administrator wants to enable the Engage Sales Tools page in Salesforce. Which two resources are available via this page in Salesforce? Choose 2 answers to set Engage

Options:

A.

Campaign send limits

B.

A link to Salesforce Engage training resources

C.

A link to assign licenses and permission sets

D.

A link to download Engage Alerts for Mac

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 46

A customer has a CSV file of existing leads and contacts they want to import into Pardot as new prospects. Their Salesforce org contains duplicate leads and contacts with the same email address. They want to make sure the newly created prospects in Pardot are linked to specific lead and contact records in Salesforce. Their Pardot account allows multiple prospects with the same email address.

What import method should be recommended?

Options:

A.

Match records by CRM ID

B.

Match records by Account ID

C.

Match records by fuzzy match rules

D.

Q Match records by email address

Discussion
Question 47

LenoxSoft wants to measure their brand awareness to raise their brand recognition for their company. The company wants to use Pardot to increase the number of impressions across their online channels. Which are the best reports to monitor impressions to help measure LenoxSoft's brand awareness of a period of time?

Options:

A.

Monitor no of visitors, social post enagements and natural search reports month over month

B.

Monitor no of visitors, form conversion and email click-through rate reports month over month

C.

Monitor no of prospects, social post enagements and paid search reports month over month

D.

Monitor no of prospects, form submission and email open rate reports month over month

Discussion
Page: 11 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Pardot-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Pardot-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Pardot-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99