Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by kaiden

Page: 19 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: kaiden
Question 76

Which three Pardot asset types allow for embedded advanced dynamic content?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Landing Pages

B.

Social Posts

C.

Layout Templates

D.

List Emails

E.

Content Files

Discussion
Question 77

LenoxSoft wants to assign all new leads coming through their "Request a Demo" form and immediately notify the sales team to follow up via phone call within 3 days.

Which assignment workflow would meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Add form completion actions to first assign to the user and then to create a Salesforce task.

B.

Add form completion actions to first assign to the assigned user and then to notify the user.

C.

Add form completion actions to add to the engagement studio program and notify the assigned user.

D.

Add form completion actions to send customized email with a call reminder to the sales user.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 78

LenoxSoft has a large database of leads and contacts in Salesforce. These leads and contacts contain information stored in custom fields. They have not imported these leads or contacts into Pardot or set up any custom fields in Pardot.

What should their first step in Pardot?

Options:

A.

Import .CSV file containing custom field data into Pardot.

B.

Manually create and map custom fields in Pardot.

C.

Import leads and contacts from Salesforce into Pardot.

D.

Enable custom field creation via the Salesforce Connector.

Discussion
Question 79

LenoxSoft has been using Pardot and Salesforce for one year and have enabled Einstein Behavior Scoring.

What guidance should the system administrator give to the LenoxSoft sales team so they can gain context into why their prospects are being scored the way they are?

Options:

A.

To always book a follow up call with prospects and record notes from the call in the Pardot Notes field for future review.

B.

To access the B2B Marketing Analytics app so they can look through the campaigns that the prospects have engaged with over the last year.

C.

To read the behavior score rationales to gain additional context around positive or negative reasons a prospect is scored the way they are.

D.

To read the lead score rationales to gain additional context around positive or negative reasons a prospect is scored the way they are.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Pardot-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Pardot-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Pardot-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99