Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by nate

Page: 5 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: nate
Question 20

"If an organization has several Pardot users who require direct login access to pi.pardot.com, what should be done before enabling user sync?

Options:

A.

Create a custom user role for Pardot Only users in Pardot.

B.

Make sure the CRM username field on user records are empty.

C.

Set the users as Marketing user roles in Pardot before enabling user sync.

D.

Delete and recreate the specific users after enabling user sync.

Discussion
Question 21

LenoxSoft uses a Salesforce web-to-lead form on their website for their Contact Us form. They want to integrate this form with Pardot and the following requirements:

• Avoid duplicates in both Pardot and Salesforce.

• Segment prospects based on form views and submissions.

Which lead generation strategy would answer both pre-requisites?

Options:

A.

Maintain the current form

B.

Use another third-party form

C.

Set up a form handler

D.

Replace with a Pardot form

Discussion
Question 22

What should be enabled on a Pardot form if an Administrator wants to sign many people up on the same computer at a trade show booth?

Options:

A.

Kiosk/Data Entry Mode

B.

ReCAPTCHA

C.

"Not you?" Link

D.

Progressive Profiling

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 23

LenoxSoft would like to set custom scoring based on event attendance. What scoring options are available through the Pardot Connectors?

Options:

A.

Webinar & Event invite. Registrations & Attendance

B.

Webinar & Event Registrations & Attendance

C.

Webinar: Attended/NoShow/Registered Event :Checked In/Registered

D.

Only Webinar & Event Attendance

Discussion
Page: 5 / 19
Title