Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by rufus

Page: 3 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: rufus
Question 12

LenoxSoft has very specific lead qualification criteria that must be met before assigning prospects to a sales rep:

• The prospects must be located in Georgia or Florida.

• The prospects must submit their "Request a Demo" form.

When this criteria is met, they want to automatically assign the prospects to a sales rep. "State" is a required field on the "Request a Demo" form.

How should LenoxSoft automate assigning these leads?

Options:

A.

Create a completion action on the "Request a Demo" form with the action to assign to user.

B.

Add a completion action on the form to notify Admin, who manually assigns the prospect.

C.

Export the form submission report and import, assigning to the correct user upon import.

D.

Run an automation rule to assign based on the "Request a Demo" submission and State field.

Discussion
Question 13

Select available Webinar Scoring Rules

Options:

A.

Webinar Attended

B.

Webinar Invited

C.

Webinar Refusal

D.

Webinar Registered

Discussion
Question 14

What behavior is expected when the "Overwrite Prospect Opted Out field" Salesforce connector setting is enabled?

Options:

A.

Only users with an Administrator user role will be able to change the prospect field value.

B.

The record that was last updated sets the field value for a synced prospect.

C.

Only 200 records per day can be updated to overwrite the "Opted Out" field value.

D.

Opting out a prospect in Salesforce or Pardot deselects the "Do Not Email" field upon sync.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 15

LenoxSoft is introducing a new product this summer, and the VP of Sales wants Marketing to automatically nurture the prospect if they show interest in the new product. There is no new gated content developed yet, only some blog posts and web pages about it.

What approach should the Marketing team use to resolve this?

Options:

A.

Set up scoring categories > copy the web pages to Pardot landing pages > put landing pages into Pardot folders > create automation rule with criteria "prospect score in scoring category greater than 1" to send an autoresponder email

B.

Set up scoring categories > put the web pages into folders in Pardot > set up custom redirects for the web pages > add completion actions to the custom redirects to add to list > set the list as the recipient list of an engagement program

C.

Set up scoring categories > create page actions associated with the scoring category > create a

dynamic list with criteria "prospect score in scoring category greater than 0" > set the list as the recipient list of an engagement program

D.

Set up scoring categories > create custom redirects associated with the scoring category > set

completion actions to tag prospect > create an automation rule with criteria "prospect has tag new-product" to send an autoresponder email

Discussion
Page: 3 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Pardot-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Pardot-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Pardot-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99