Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 6 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 24

Which two actions could a user take when importing prospects into Pardot?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Assign prospects to an existing user

B.

Create new custom fields and populate field values

C.

Permanently delete prospects

D.

Undelete matching prospects from the Recycle Bin

Discussion
Question 25

Marketing is under pressure to provide their sales team with more leads. A Pardot administrator is looking at the Pipeline Dashboard Report in the B2B Marketing Analytics App and notices an extremely high number of prospects compared to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).

Which two steps should increase the number of qualified leads being passed to sales?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Improve prospect data by adding fields to existing forms and making them required.

B.

Increase their scoring threshold to give the Sales team the most qualified leads.

C.

Improve lead qualification efficiency by using automation rules for prospect assignment.

D.

Increase gated content on the website to provide more scoring opportunities.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 26

Select available Social Posting Connectors

Options:

A.

Facebook

B.

Twitter

C.

Linkedln

D.

Zone

E.

WhatsApp

F.

Instagram

G.

Tumblr

Discussion
Question 27

The marketing team likes to thoroughly test emails before sending them. This includes being able to view the links and variable tags as prospects will see them. What Pardot feature of email now can be used to run these tests?

Options:

A.

Create a test list of approved users to use in the testing tab of the email now.

B.

Create a dynamic list of approved users to use as the recipient list in the sending tab.

C.

Create a one off email test send by entering an email address in the Send to Emails section of the testing tab

D.

Create a static list of approved users to use as the recipient list in the sending tab.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Pardot-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Pardot-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Pardot-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99