Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by lylah

Page: 12 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: lylah
Question 48

A Pardot administrator finds that all of the email addresses for their Pardot users have changed. What would be the root cause of this change?

Options:

A.

Import and update users

B.

Table action updated users

C.

Pardot Admin changed each email address

D.

User sync mapped email address

Discussion
Question 49

which two considerations should be made when implementing an account-based marketing strategy?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Account-based marketing completely replaces broad-based marketing.

B.

Account-based marketing is only a good fit for certain industries.

C.

Account-based marketing can be implemented in stages.

D.

Account-based marketing personalizes experiences for prospects.

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 50

How many CRM connectors can be active simultaneously in Pardot?

Options:

A.

One each type

B.

Many, but only Salesforce

C.

One

D.

There are no restrictions about that

Discussion
Question 51

LenoxSoft hosts content in Pardot and makes it available to prospects via a form submission on their website. They have noticed a high number of form submissions, but some email addresses provided appear to be invalid or fake.

Which two strategies for gating content should ensure real prospects are the ones accessing the content?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Prospects with invalid emails are sent an autoresponder requesting email verification.

B.

Prospects with invalid emails are marked as 'Do Not Email' to avoid future communication.

C.

Using the data format drop-down, set the email validation option at the form level.

D.

Send the content via an autoresponder email with a link to download the content.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

Pardot-Consultant
PDF

$35  $99.99

Pardot-Consultant Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Pardot-Consultant PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99