Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Pardot-Consultant Exam Questions and Answers by tara

Page: 18 / 19

Salesforce Pardot-Consultant Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant (SP23)
Exam Code: Pardot-Consultant Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Pardot Consultant
Questions: 264 Q&A's Shared By: tara
Question 72

LenoxSoft wants to ensure that prospects who meet the following criteria are assigned to one of the five users. In a round robin fashion:

• Completed the "Product Interest" form

• A score higher than 100

• A grade higher than a C

• Is a member of the "Target Account" list

What should LenoxSoft use to accomplish this business requirement?

Options:

A.

Automation rule and user queue

B.

Automation rule and user group

C.

Form completion action and user queue

D.

Form completion action and user group

Discussion
Question 73

LenoxSoft has had a Product Interest form live on their website for the past 3 months. They would like to make sure that, moving forward, every time the form is submitted, a custom field is updated. They also want to update that custom field for anyone who has submitted the form before today. What combination of automation tools should LenoxSoft use to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Automation rule and completion action

B.

Dynamic list and automation rule

C.

Completion action and dynamic list

D.

Segmentation rule and completion action

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 74

One of LenoxSoft's goals is to effectively use engagement studio programs to continuously reengage cold leads until they become active. To do so, the marketing team needs to build a list of cold prospects.

What is the optimal use case to segment these prospects?

Options:

A.

Run an Automation rule where the criteria is " Prospect Time Last activity Days ago is greater than 90 day."

B.

Run a Segmentation rule where the criteria is "Prospect Time Last activity Days ago is greater than 90 days".

C.

Run a Dynamic List where the criteria is "Prospect Time Created Days ago is greater than 90".

D.

Run a Dynamic List where the criteria is "Prospect Time Last activity Days ago is greater than 90".

Discussion
Question 75

What type of fields are not supported by the Pardot sync

Options:

A.

Geolocation

B.

Lookup Relationship

C.

Date/Time

D.

Time