Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PRINCE2 Updated Prince2-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by ayden

Page: 2 / 12

PRINCE2 Prince2-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: Prince2-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: PRINCE2 Certification: PRINCE2 Certification
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: ayden
Question 8

Which product records any project outcomes perceived as negative by stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Business Case

B.

Project Plan

C.

Communication Management Strategy

D.

Project Product Description

Discussion
Question 9

Identify the missing word in the following sentence. A member of the Project Board is responsible for [ ? ] assurance.

Options:

A.

quality

B.

supplier

C.

risk

D.

product

Discussion
Question 10

Which does NOT reflect the PRINCE2 principle of continued business justification?

Options:

A.

There must be a justifiable reason for starting a project

B.

The business justification drives decision making

C.

If a project is no longer forecast to deliver a financial benefit, it should be stopped.

D.

If a project can no longer be justified, it should be stopped

Discussion
Question 11

What process ensures focus on the delivery of a stage's products and avoids uncontrolled change?

Options:

A.

Directing a Project

B.

Managing a Stage Boundary

C.

Controlling a Stage

D.

Starting up a Project

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 2 / 12

Prince2-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

Prince2-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Prince2-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99