Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PRINCE2 Updated Prince2-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by myra

Page: 12 / 12

PRINCE2 Prince2-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: Prince2-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: PRINCE2 Certification: PRINCE2 Certification
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: myra
Question 48

Which statement about the quality review technique is FALSE?

Options:

A.

It enables a check to be made on a product's fitness for purpose

B.

It defines the quality responsibilities of the project team

C.

It supports the management of future changes by providing a baseline for a product

D.

It is used to gain wider acceptance of a product by involving key interested parties

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following statements about customer's quality expectations and acceptance criteria are true?

1. Customer's quality expectations form a specific and precise list of measurable criteria that a project product should meet in order to be acceptable to key stakeholders.

2. Acceptance criteria are often expressed in broad terms as a means to gain common understanding of general quality requirements.

Options:

A.

Only 1 is true

B.

Only 2 is true

C.

Both 1 and 2 are true

D.

Neither 1 or 2 are true

Discussion
Question 50

Which is a purpose of the 'initiating a project' process?

Options:

A.

To produce a stage plan for each stage of a multi-stage project

B.

To enable the project board to decide whether it is worthwhile to initiate a project

C.

To provide a fixed point at which acceptance for the project product is confirmed

D.

To enable an organization to understand the work needed to deliver the project's products

Discussion
Question 51

Which should be provided by a project mandate?

Options:

A.

Terms of reference

B.

Detailed Business Case

C.

Stage tolerances

D.

Initiation Stage Plan

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 12 / 12

Prince2-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

Prince2-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Prince2-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99