Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by sumayyah

Page: 9 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: sumayyah
Question 36

A network with address 208.40.224.0/24 is divided into /28 subnets. What is the host address range of the fourth subnetwork?

Options:

A.

208.40.224.17 – 208.40.224.30

B.

208.40.224.33 – 208.40.224.46

C.

208.40.224.49 – 208.40.224.62

D.

208.40.224.65 – 208.40.224.78

Discussion
Question 37

What operation is performed by an LSR when it receives an MPLS labeled packet?

Options:

A.

The LSR refers to its routing table and forwards the packet to the next LSR or LER without altering the MPLS label.

B.

The LSR refers to its MPLS label table, swaps the label and forwards the packet to the next LSR or LER.

C.

The LSR refers to its MPLS label table forwards the packet to the next LSR or LER without altering the MPLS label.

D.

The LSR refers to its MPLS label table, pops the label and forwards the packet to the next IP router.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 38

Which of the following best describes an autonomous system?

Options:

A.

An autonomous system is a network or group of networks operating under one administrative authority.

B.

An autonomous system is another term for the collection of routers that make up the Internet

C.

An autonomous system is a network or group of networks from many organizations running different IGP routing protocols, but all running BGP.

D.

An autonomous system is a loosely defined term that can refer to any organization that has a connection to the Internet.

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following protocols belongs to the OSI suite of protocols? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OSPF

B.

BGP

C.

X.500

D.

IS-IS

E.

Ethernet

Discussion