Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by azaan

Page: 8 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: azaan
Question 32

Which answer reflects the correct message sequence used when a source attempts to ping a destination for which it has no Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache entry?

Options:

A.

ICMP echo request, ARP request, ARP reply, ICMP echo reply

B.

ARP request, ARP reply, ICMP echo request, ICMP echo reply

C.

ICMP echo request, ICMP echo reply, ARP request, ARP reply

D.

ICMP echo request. ARP reply, ARP request, ICMP echo reply

Discussion
Question 33

In what type of network is a broadcast storm likely to occur?

Options:

A.

An MPLS network with multiple LSPs to the same LER.

B.

An OSPF network with equal cost multiple paths.

C.

A SONET network with a ring topology.

D.

An Ethernet network with redundant paths not running STP.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 34

What is the function of a Routing Table Manager (RTM)?

Options:

A.

To find the best path to the destination network and install it in the routing table - based on the metrics of the routing protocol.

B.

To provide a CLI interface that allows the operator to configure the dynamic routing protocol on the router.

C.

To choose the route with the lowest preference and install it in the routing table - based on the routing protocol preference values.

D.

To provide a CLI interface that allows the network operator to install static routes in the routing table.

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following protocols can be used to force traffic from router R2 to use the direct link to router R4?

Questions 35

Options:

A.

Static routing

B.

IS-IS

C.

OSPF

D.

eBGP

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12