Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by luan

Page: 3 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: luan
Question 12

Which of the following is a feature of a VLAN?

Options:

A.

A VLAN allows multiple Ethernet switches to be connected in a single broadcast domain.

B.

A VLAN allows multiple Ethernet switches to be connected in a single collision domain.

C.

A VLAN can separate ports on the same switch into different broadcast domains.

D.

A VLAN can separate ports on the same switch into different collision domains.

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following describes an IP filter on the Nokia 7750 SR?

Options:

A.

An IP filter is used to examine an IP packet and its contents.

B.

An IP filter is applied to allow or deny IP packets into a network.

C.

Multiple ingress and egress filter policies can be applied to a network interface.

D.

Once an IP filter is applied it cannot be modified.

Discussion
Question 14

Which field in the IP routing table contains the name or address of the neighbour that advertised the prefix to the router?

Options:

A.

Preference.

B.

Metric.

C.

Dest prefix.

D.

Next hop.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 15

What is the meaning of carrier sense in the CSMA/CD algorithm?

Options:

A.

The host will retransmit the frame if it detects a collision during transmission.

B.

The host is able to detect the transmission speed of the Ethernet switch port to which the host is connected.

C.

The host will only transmit data when it detects that no other devices are transmitting.

D.

The host will only transmit upon a timer expiry.

E.

The host will only transmit when it receives the token.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

4A0-100
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99