Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 12 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 48

Which two protocols are used for the dynamic signaling of MPLS labels (Choose two.)?

Options:

A.

RSVP-TE

B.

CSPF

C.

PNNI

D.

LDP

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following are correct statements about MPLS labels (Choose three.)?

Options:

A.

A series of labels from one LER to another LER represent a logical tunnel known as an LSP.

B.

Labels used for a LSP may be static but are usually signaled dynamically with an MPLS label signaling protocol.

C.

Labels are locally significant to the MPLS router which means its possible for two routers on the LSP path to use the same label.

D.

Labels are globally significant to the MPLS network which means all labels on the LSP path must be unique.

E.

Labels used for an LSP must be statically assigned by the service provider.

Discussion
Question 50

In the diagram, what type of BGP session is established between the routers of AS 2002?

Questions 50

Options:

A.

IGP

B.

IBGP

C.

EBGP

D.

EGP

E.

BGP cannot be run between routers in the same AS.

Discussion
Question 51

Based on the network diagram (click on exhibit), R2 wants to connect to the networks behind CR1 using a static-route. What is the correct syntax given the choices below? R1 has a valid static-route defined for networks behind CR1.

Questions 51

Options:

A.

config router static-route 192.168.2.0/24 next-hop 10.2.3.2

B.

config router static-route 192.168.2.0/24 next-hop 10.1.1.1

C.

config router static-route 192.168.2.0/24 next-hop 10.2.3.1

D.

config router static-route 192.168.2.0/24 next-hop 10.1.1.2

E.

none of the above

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 12 / 12

4A0-100
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99