Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by zayden

Page: 2 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: zayden
Question 8

What is required if devices on different VLANs wish to communicate with each other?

Options:

A.

Devices on different VLANs cannot communicate with each other.

B.

Devices on different VLANs can communicate with each other as long as they are connected to the same switch.

C.

Devices on different VLANs can communicate with each other as long as the switches they are attached to are connected to each other with an Ethernet connection.

D.

Devices on different VLANs can communicate with each other if there is an IP router to connect the VLANs.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following statements is TRUE about ICMP?

Options:

A.

An IP datagram is encapsulated within an ICMP header.

B.

ICMP messages can only be generated by routers.

C.

ICMP messages are encapsulated within an IP datagram.

D.

ICMP guarantees delivery of a message.

Discussion
Question 10

What ICMP message type will a router use to indicate to a host that an IP datagram sourced from that host cannot be delivered?

Options:

A.

Echo Request.

B.

Destination Unreachable.

C.

Router redirect.

D.

Echo Reply.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 11

Which of the following type of addressing scheme delivers information from one source to all devices who are members of a specific group?

Options:

A.

Anycast.

B.

Multicast.

C.

Broadcast.

D.

Unicast.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

4A0-100