Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by gurbaaz

Page: 4 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: gurbaaz
Question 16

Given the associated prefix value, which of the following is a valid host address?

Options:

A.

172.16.224.255/18

B.

255.255.255.255/32

C.

224.1.2.1/8

D.

192.168.24.59/30

Discussion
Question 17

Which technologies can be used with Ethernet switches to achieve redundancy? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

LAG

B.

OSPF

C.

RIP

D.

STP

Discussion
Question 18

The TiMOS-m.n.Y.Z software image file is software that:

Options:

A.

Contains all the components required to configure and run protocols on the Nokia 7750 SR/7450 ESS.

B.

Loads the router configuration.

C.

Transfers the router configuration from the router to the network management system.

D.

Loads the router software image.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 19

Which of the following statements are TRUE regarding SONET/SDH? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

They are deployed over point-to-point physical topologies to allow sub-50ms convergence.

B.

An ADM (Add Drop Multiplexer) is used to connect various sites to the infrastructure.

C.

IP datagrams are encapsulated in a PPP frame for transmission over an SDH network,

D.

IP datagrams are encapsulated in an Ethernet frame for transmission over a SONET network.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 12

4A0-100
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99