Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by zian

Page: 10 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: zian
Question 40

Which of the following information can be seen within the FILE context of the SR 7x50? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

File sizes

B.

Port statistics

C.

Log-id 100 files

D.

TiMOS image files

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 41

Which of the following are accurate statements about the PE device in a service providers MPLS network? (Select three)

Options:

A.

A PE router only connects to CE devices.

B.

A PE router only connects to P routers.

C.

A PE router connects to at least one P router.

D.

A PE router connects to at least one CE device.

E.

PE routers support many different interface types connecting to CE devices.

F.

PE routers only support Ethernet interfaces connecting to the CE.

Discussion
Question 42

Where would you expect to find a P router in a service provider's network?

Options:

A.

At the edge of the provider's network facing the customer.

B.

At the edge of the customer's network facing the provider.

C.

In the core of the provider's network.

D.

On the customer premises.

Discussion
Question 43

From the CE perspective, how does a VPLS operate?

Options:

A.

A VPLS operates as if 2 sites are directly connected by a single cable.

B.

A VPLS operates as if multiple sites are connected through a single switched LAN.

C.

A VPLS operates as if multiple sites are connected through a single router.

D.

A VPLS operates as if multiple sites are connected through a series of private point-to-point routed connections.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 12

4A0-100
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99