Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-100 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 5 / 12

Nokia 4A0-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Scalable IP Networks
Exam Code: 4A0-100 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 352 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 20

Which of the following is the location where an ISP aggregates its customer connections and connects them to

the Internet?

Options:

A.

A demarcation point

B.

An Internet exchange point

C.

A regional Internet registry

D.

A point of presence

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 21

Network 201.148.104.0/21 is subnetted using a /23 mask. How many subnets and host addresses per subnet will be obtained with this mask?

Options:

A.

2 subnets, 1022 hosts

B.

4 subnets, 510 hosts

C.

2 subnets, 2048 hosts

D.

4 subnets, 512 hosts

Discussion
Question 22

On what type of device is a Service Access Point (SAP) defined?

Options:

A.

On the CE device.

B.

On the PE device.

C.

On the P device.

D.

On both CE and PE devices.

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following statements about ARP request and ARP response messages is TRUE?

Options:

A.

Both ARP request and response messages are unicast messages.

B.

Both ARP request and response messages are broadcast messages.

C.

An ARP request is a broadcast message, while an ARP response is a unicast message.

D.

An ARP request is a unicast message, while an ARP response is a broadcast message.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

4A0-100
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-100 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99