Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by edgar

Page: 5 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: edgar
Question 20

James is testing the ability of his routers to withstand DoS attacks. James sends ICMP ECHO requests to the broadcast address of his network. What type of DoS attack is James testing against his network?

Options:

A.

Fraggle

B.

SYN flood

C.

Trinoo

D.

Smurf

Discussion
Question 21

Jessica works as systems administrator for a large electronics firm. She wants to scan her network quickly to detect live hosts by using ICMP ECHO Requests. What type of scan is Jessica going to perform?

Options:

A.

Ping trace

B.

Tracert

C.

Smurf scan

D.

ICMP ping sweep

Discussion
Question 22

What should you do when approached by a reporter about a case that you are working on or have worked on?

Options:

A.

Refer the reporter to the attorney that retained you

B.

Say, “no comment”

C.

Answer all the reporters questions as completely as possible

D.

Answer only the questions that help your case

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 23

One technique for hiding information is to change the file extension from the correct one to one that might not be noticed by an investigator. For example, changing a .jpg extension to a .doc extension so that a picture file appears to be a document. What can an investigator examine to verify that a file has the correct extension?

Options:

A.

the File Allocation Table

B.

the file header

C.

the file footer

D.

the sector map

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

412-79