Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by edgar

Page: 5 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: edgar
Question 20

James is testing the ability of his routers to withstand DoS attacks. James sends ICMP ECHO requests to the broadcast address of his network. What type of DoS attack is James testing against his network?

Options:

A.

Fraggle

B.

SYN flood

C.

Trinoo

D.

Smurf

Discussion
Question 21

Jessica works as systems administrator for a large electronics firm. She wants to scan her network quickly to detect live hosts by using ICMP ECHO Requests. What type of scan is Jessica going to perform?

Options:

A.

Ping trace

B.

Tracert

C.

Smurf scan

D.

ICMP ping sweep

Discussion
Question 22

What should you do when approached by a reporter about a case that you are working on or have worked on?

Options:

A.

Refer the reporter to the attorney that retained you

B.

Say, “no comment”

C.

Answer all the reporters questions as completely as possible

D.

Answer only the questions that help your case

Discussion
Question 23

One technique for hiding information is to change the file extension from the correct one to one that might not be noticed by an investigator. For example, changing a .jpg extension to a .doc extension so that a picture file appears to be a document. What can an investigator examine to verify that a file has the correct extension?

Options:

A.

the File Allocation Table

B.

the file header

C.

the file footer

D.

the sector map

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 5 / 8

412-79
PDF

$40  $99.99

412-79 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

412-79 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99