Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by lina

Page: 6 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: lina
Question 24

This organization maintains a database of hash signatures for known software:

Options:

A.

International Standards Organization

B.

Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

C.

National Software Reference Library

D.

American National standards Institute

Discussion
Question 25

During the course of a corporate investigation, you find that an Employee is committing a crime. Can the Employer file a criminal complain with Police?

Options:

A.

Yes, and all evidence can be turned over to the police

B.

Yes, but only if you turn the evidence over to a federal law enforcement agency

C.

No, because the investigation was conducted without following standard police procedures

D.

No, because the investigation was conducted without warrant

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 26

You are working in the security Department of law firm. One of the attorneys asks you about the topic of sending fake email because he has a client who has been charged with doing just that. His client alleges that he is innocent and that there is no way for a fake email to actually be sent. You inform the attorney that his client is mistaken and that fake email is possibility and that you can prove it. You return to your desk and craft a fake email to the attorney that appears to come from his boss. What port do you send the email to on the company SMTP server?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 27

What is the name of the Standard Linux Command that is also available as windows application that can be used to create bit-stream images?

Options:

A.

mcopy

B.

C.

MD5

D.

dd

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

412-79
PDF