Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by lina

Page: 6 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: lina
Question 24

This organization maintains a database of hash signatures for known software:

Options:

A.

International Standards Organization

B.

Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers

C.

National Software Reference Library

D.

American National standards Institute

Discussion
Question 25

During the course of a corporate investigation, you find that an Employee is committing a crime. Can the Employer file a criminal complain with Police?

Options:

A.

Yes, and all evidence can be turned over to the police

B.

Yes, but only if you turn the evidence over to a federal law enforcement agency

C.

No, because the investigation was conducted without following standard police procedures

D.

No, because the investigation was conducted without warrant

Discussion
Question 26

You are working in the security Department of law firm. One of the attorneys asks you about the topic of sending fake email because he has a client who has been charged with doing just that. His client alleges that he is innocent and that there is no way for a fake email to actually be sent. You inform the attorney that his client is mistaken and that fake email is possibility and that you can prove it. You return to your desk and craft a fake email to the attorney that appears to come from his boss. What port do you send the email to on the company SMTP server?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 27

What is the name of the Standard Linux Command that is also available as windows application that can be used to create bit-stream images?

Options:

A.

mcopy

B.

C.

MD5

D.

dd

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

412-79
PDF