Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by melisa

Page: 7 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: melisa
Question 28

What information do you need to recover when searching a victims computer for a crime committed with specific e-mail message?

Options:

A.

Internet service provider information

B.

E-mail header

C.

Username and password

D.

Firewall log

Discussion
Question 29

When investigating a potential e-mail crime, what is your first step in the investigation?

Options:

A.

Trace the IP address to its origin

B.

Write a report

C.

Determine whether a crime was actually committed

D.

Recover the evidence

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 30

What does the acronym POST mean as it relates to a PC?

Options:

A.

Primary Operations Short Test

B.

Power On Self Test

C.

Pre Operational Situation Test

D.

Primary Operating System Test

Discussion
Question 31

You are working as an investigator for a corporation and you have just received instructions from your manager to assist in the collection of 15 hard drives that are part of an ongoing investigation. Your job is to complete the required evidence custody forms to properly document each piece of evidence as it is collected by other members of your team. Your manager instructs you to complete one multi-evidence form for the entire case and a single-evidence form for each hard drive. How will these forms be stored to help preserve the chain of custody of the case?

Options:

A.

All forms should be placed in an approved secure container because they are now primary evidence in the case.

B.

The multi-evidence form should be placed in the report file and the single-evidence forms should be kept with each hard drive in an approved secure container.

C.

The multi-evidence form should be placed in an approved secure container with the hard drives and the single-evidence forms should be placed in the report file.

D.

All forms should be placed in the report file because they are now primary evidence in the case.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

412-79
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99