Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by leilani

Page: 2 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: leilani
Question 8

What header field in the TCP/IP protocol stack involves the hacker exploit known as the Ping of Death?

Options:

A.

ICMP header field

B.

TCP header field

C.

IP header field

D.

UDP header field

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 9

What method of computer forensics will allow you to trace all ever-established user accounts on a Windows 2000 sever the course of its lifetime?

Options:

A.

forensic duplication of hard drive

B.

analysis of volatile data

C.

comparison of MD5 checksums

D.

review of SIDs in the Registry

Discussion
Question 10

If you discover a criminal act while investigating a corporate policy abuse, it becomes a public- sector investigation and should be referred to law enforcement?

Options:

A.

true

B.

false

Discussion
Question 11

The efforts to obtain information before a trail by demanding documents, depositions, questioned and answers written under oath, written requests for admissions of fact and examination of the scene is a description of what legal term?

Options:

A.

Detection

B.

Hearsay

C.

Spoliation

D.

Discovery

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

412-79