Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by mikayla

Page: 3 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: mikayla
Question 12

Hackers can gain access to Windows Registry and manipulate user passwords, DNS settings, access rights or others features that they may need in order to accomplish their objectives. One simple method for loading an application at startup is to add an entry (Key) to the following Registry Hive:

Options:

A.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEhardwarewindowsstart

B.

HKEY_LOCAL_USERSSoftware|MicrosoftoldVersionLoad

C.

HKEY_CURRENT_USERMicrosoftDefault

D.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftCurrentVersionRun

Discussion
Question 13

How many sectors will a 125 KB file use in a FAT32 file system?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

With Regard to using an Antivirus scanner during a computer forensics investigation, You should:

Options:

A.

Scan the suspect hard drive before beginning an investigation

B.

Never run a scan on your forensics workstation because it could change your systems configuration

C.

Scan your forensics workstation at intervals of no more than once every five minutes during an investigation

D.

Scan your Forensics workstation before beginning an investigation

Discussion
Question 15

Harold is a security analyst who has just run the rdisk /s command to grab the backup SAM file on a computer. Where should Harold navigate on the computer to find the file?

Options:

A.

%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc

B.

%systemroot%\repair

C.

%systemroot%\LSA

D.

%systemroot%\system32\LSA

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Page: 3 / 8

412-79
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99