Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 412-79 Exam Questions and Answers by ruby-rose

Page: 4 / 8

ECCouncil 412-79 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
Exam Code: 412-79 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: ECSA
Questions: 203 Q&A's Shared By: ruby-rose
Question 16

Michael works for Kimball Construction Company as senior security analyst. As part of yearly security audit, Michael scans his network for vulnerabilities. Using Nmap, Michael conducts XMAS scan and most of the ports scanned do not give a response. In what state are these ports?

Options:

A.

Open

B.

Stealth

C.

Closed

D.

Filtered

Discussion
Question 17

What does ICMP Type 3/Code 13 mean?

Options:

A.

Host Unreachable

B.

Port Unreachable

C.

Protocol Unreachable

D.

Administratively Blocked

Discussion
Question 18

Frank is working on a vulnerability assessment for a company on the West coast. The company hired Frank to assess its network security through scanning, pen tests, and vulnerability assessments. After discovering numerous known vulnerabilities detected by a temporary IDS he set up, he notices a number of items that show up as unknown but questionable in the logs. He looks up the behavior on the Internet, but cannot find anything related. What organization should Frank submit the log to find out if it is a new vulnerability or not?

Options:

A.

CVE

B.

IANA

C.

RIPE

D.

APIPA

Discussion
Question 19

When you are running a vulnerability scan on a network and the IDS cuts off your connection, what type of IDS is being used?

Options:

A.

NIPS

B.

Passive IDS

C.

Progressive IDS

D.

Active IDS

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 4 / 8

412-79
PDF

$35  $99.99

412-79 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

412-79 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99