Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by marco

Page: 9 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: marco
Question 36

Which of the following should be considered to ensure the availability of data that is accessed across multiple sites? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Auto-scaling

B.

Geo-redundancy

C.

Backup

D.

Provisioning

E.

Locality

F.

Zones

Discussion
Question 37

A company has decided to replicate cloud resources in several different geographic locations. Which of the following terms BEST describes this approach?

Options:

A.

Disaster recovery

B.

Deduplication

C.

Redundancy

D.

Data sovereignty

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 38

Which of the following policies is MOST critical for being in compliance with regulatory agencies?

Options:

A.

Incident response

B.

Communication

C.

Department-specific

D.

Change management

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following concepts will help lower the attack surface after unauthorized user-level access?

Options:

A.

Hardening

B.

Validation

C.

Sanitization

D.

Audit

Discussion
Page: 9 / 16

CLO-002