Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by myla-rose

Page: 15 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: myla-rose
Question 60

Which of the following describes the contractually allowed downtime for a cloud-hosted application?

Options:

A.

SOW

B.

SLA

C.

SOP

D.

SOA

Discussion
Question 61

A cloud administrator needs to enable users to access business applications remotely while ensuring these applications are only installed on company-controlled equipment. All users require the ability to modify personal working environments. Which of the following is the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

SSO

B.

VDI

C.

SSH

D.

VPN

Discussion
Question 62

A company's data center contract will expire in a few months, and the Chief Information Officer needs to move rapidly to a cloud environment. Which of the following is the BEST migration approach?

Options:

A.

Lift and shift

B.

Phased

C.

Hybrid

D.

Rip and replace

Discussion
Question 63

A company has been running tests on a newly developed algorithm to increase the responsiveness of the application. The company's monthly bills for the testing have been much higher than expected.

Which of the following documents should the company examine FIRST?

Options:

A.

Memory report

B.

Compute report

C.

Network report

D.

Storage report

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 15 / 16

CLO-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLO-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLO-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99