Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by cobie

Page: 10 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: cobie
Question 40

Which of the following types of risk is MOST likely to be associated with moving all data to one cloud provider?

Options:

A.

Vendor lock-in

B.

Data portability

C.

Network connectivity

D.

Data sovereignty

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 41

A software company that develops mobile applications is struggling with the complicated process of deploying the development, testing. QA. and staging environments. Which of the following cloud service models offers the BEST automated development environment for the software company?

Options:

A.

SaaS

B.

laaS

C.

PaaS

D.

CaaS

Discussion
Question 42

A systems administrator needs to transfer 300GB of data to the cloud every month. Given the information below:

Questions 42

Which of the following connection methods would be the MOST cost-effective and satisfy the monthly transfer requirements?

Options:

A.

VPN (100MB)

B.

Direct Connect (500MB)

C.

Enhanced VPN (200MB)

D.

Enhanced Direct Connect (1GB)

Discussion
Question 43

A company is deploying a new application and must decide whether to build an infrastructure to host the application on premises or in the cloud. Which of the following BEST describes the financial impact of hosting the application in the cloud?

Options:

A.

The company's capital expense will be less.

B.

The company will be able to defer licensing costs.

C.

The provider will share responsibility for the company's monthly bill.

D.

Monthly operating costs will remain constant despite usage.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 16

CLO-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLO-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLO-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99