Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by judah

Page: 8 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: judah
Question 32

A company is moving its long-term archive data to the cloud. Which of the following storage types will the company MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

File

B.

Object

C.

Tape

D.

Block

Discussion
Question 33

A software developer wants to ensure a packaged application can be deployed in different environments without modifying anything but the application settings. The developer creates an image and provides instructions for the systems administrator to use for deployment. This is an example of:

Options:

A.

application versioning.

B.

source code control.

C.

containerization.

D.

deployment automation.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 34

A systems administrator is reviewing a disaster recovery option that requires little to no downtime in the event of a natural disaster.

Which of the following BEST meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure availability zones.

B.

Configure high availability.

C.

Configure geo-redundancy.

D.

Configure auto-scaling.

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following is the BEST approach to optimize data security in an IaaS migration of data to the cloud?

Options:

A.

Review the risk register.

B.

Perform a vulnerability scan

C.

Perform server hardening.

D.

Configure encryption in transit.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 16

CLO-002