Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by jett

Page: 11 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: jett
Question 44

A cloud administrator notices users call to report application performance degradation between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. every day. Which of the following is the BEST option for the administrator to configure?

Options:

A.

Locality

B.

Block storage

C.

Right-sizing

D.

Auto-scaling

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 45

A cloud administrator needs to ensure as much uptime as possible for an application. The application has two database servers. If both servers go down simultaneously, the application will go down. Which of the following must the administrator configure to ensure the CSP does not bring both servers down for maintenance at the same time?

Options:

A.

Backups

B.

Availability zones

C.

Autoscaling

D.

Replication

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following DevOps options is used to integrate with cloud solutions?

Options:

A.

Provisioning

B.

API

C.

SOA

D.

Automation

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following cloud characteristics BEST describes the ability to add resources upon request?

Options:

A.

Scalability

B.

Portability

C.

Integrity

D.

Availability

Discussion
Page: 11 / 16

CLO-002