Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 6 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 24

A company requires 24 hours' notice when a database is taken offline for planned maintenance. Which of the following policies provides the BEST guidance about notifying users?

Options:

A.

Communication policy

B.

Access control policy

C.

Information security policy

D.

Risk management policy

Discussion
Question 25

An organization plans to keep three of its cloud servers online for another nine months and a fourth server online for a year. The current pricing is $200 per month per server. The cloud provider announced the sale price of $1,500 per year per reserved instance.

Which of the following represents the cost savings by converting all four of the cloud servers to reserved instances?

Options:

A.

$900

B.

$1,800

C.

$2,400

D.

$3,600

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 26

Which of the following are aspects of cloud data availability? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Resource tagging

B.

Data sovereignty

C.

Locality

D.

Zones

E.

Geo-redundancy

F.

Auto-scaling

Discussion
Question 27

A company is planning to use cloud computing to extend the compute resources that will run a new resource- intensive application. A direct deployment to the cloud would cause unexpected billing. Which of the following must be generated while the application is running on-premises to predict the cloud budget for this project better?

Options:

A.

Proof or concept

B.

Benchmark

C.

Baseline

D.

Feasibility study

Discussion
Page: 6 / 16

CLO-002