Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by rowan

Page: 12 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: rowan
Question 48

Which of the following BEST describes decreasing the resources assigned to a system to avoid paying for unused capacity?

Options:

A.

Orchestration

B.

Auto-scaling

C.

Right-sizing

D.

Scalability

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following security concerns is BEST addressed by moving systems to the cloud?

Options:

A.

Availability

B.

Authentication

C.

Confidentiality

D.

Integrity

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 50

Which of the following cloud deployment models has on-premises and off-site data?

Options:

A.

Private

B.

Community

C.

Public

D.

Hybrid

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following is a benefit of microservice applications in a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Microservices are dependent on external shared databases found on cloud solutions.

B.

Federation is a mandatory component for an optimized microservice deployment.

C.

The architecture of microservice applications allows the use of auto-scaling.

D.

Microservice applications use orchestration solutions to update components in each service.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 16

CLO-002
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLO-002 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLO-002 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99