Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by nella

Page: 5 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: nella
Question 20

An organization is determining an acceptable amount of downtime. Which of the following aspects of cloud design should the organization evaluate?

Options:

A.

RPO

B.

RTO

C.

ERP

D.

TCO

Discussion
Question 21

A systems administrator must select a CSP while considering system uptime and access to critical servers. Which of the following is the MOST important criterion when choosing the CSP?

Options:

A.

Elasticity

B.

Scalability

C.

Availability

D.

Serviceability

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 22

A DevOps team wants to document the upgrade steps for its public database solution. The team needs a dedicated virtual environment separate from the production systems to replicate multiple installations. Which of the following BEST represents what the team needs?

Options:

A.

Containerization

B.

Cold storage

C.

Infrastructure as code

D.

Sandboxing

Discussion
Question 23

A company with critical resources in the cloud needs to ensure data is available in multiple datacenters around the world.

Which of the following BEST meets the company's needs?

Options:

A.

Auto-scaling

B.

Geo-redundancy

C.

Disaster recovery

D.

High availability

Discussion
Page: 5 / 16

CLO-002