Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by haya

Page: 3 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: haya
Question 12

A cloud administrator patched a known vulnerability in an operating system. This is an example of risk:

Options:

A.

transference

B.

avoidance.

C.

mitigation.

D.

acceptance.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 13

A developer is leveraging a public cloud service provider to provision servers using the templates created by the company's cloud engineer.

Which of the following does this BEST describe?

Options:

A.

Subscription services

B.

Containerization

C.

User self-service

D.

Autonomous environments

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following BEST explains the concept of RTOs for restoring servers to operational use?

Options:

A.

To reduce the amount of data loss that can occur in the event of a server failure

B.

To ensure the restored server is available and operational within a given window of time

C.

To ensure the data on the restored server is current within a given window of time

D.

To reduce the amount of time a particular server is unavailable and offline

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is used to connect on-premises resources to resources located in a cloud environment?

Options:

A.

Virtual private network

B.

Access control list

C.

Secure file transfer protocol

D.

Software-defined network

Discussion
Page: 3 / 16

CLO-002