Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CLO-002 Exam Questions and Answers by idrees

Page: 7 / 16

CompTIA CLO-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Exam Code: CLO-002 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Questions: 143 Q&A's Shared By: idrees
Question 28

A company is required to move its human resources application to the cloud to reduce capital expenses. The IT team does a feasibility analysis and learns the application requires legacy infrastructure and cannot be moved to the cloud.

Which of the following is the MOST appropriate cloud migration approach for the company?

Options:

A.

Lift and shift

B.

Hybrid

C.

Rip and replace

D.

In-place upgrade

Discussion
Question 29

A web application was deployed, and files are available globally to improve user experience. Which of the following technologies is being used?

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

CDN

C.

VDI

D.

API

Discussion
Question 30

A small business wants to move its accounting operations to the cloud. Which of the following cloud service models would put the MOST liability on the provider with regard to shared responsibility?

Options:

A.

laaS

B.

BPaaS

C.

PaaS

D.

SaaS

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 31

Monthly cloud service costs are BEST described as:

Options:

A.

operating expenditures.

B.

fixed expenditures.

C.

capital expenditures.

D.

personnel expenditures.

Discussion