Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by frida

Page: 22 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: frida
Question 88

Company T operates a highly automated manufacturing system. It is computer controlled to promote efficiency and effectiveness and is capable of producing a large number of parts in a flexible manner.

The main advantage this brings to Company T is that dedicated output can be produced quickly in response to customer orders so that the organisation can give very high levels of customer service.

Which system of operational capacity is Company T using?

Options:

A.

Flexible Manufacturing System

B.

Computer Aided Design

C.

Computer Aided Manufacturing

D.

Queuing Theory

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 89

One of the roles of the finance function is to help deploy solutions. Which activity of the "information to impact" framework is this a part of?

Options:

A.

Analyse

B.

Advise

C.

Apply

D.

Achieve

Discussion
Question 90

Which of the following functions is associated with the operating core of an organisation?

Options:

A.

Manufacturing and production

B.

Strategy evaluation

C.

Process standardisation

D.

Catering services

Discussion
Question 91

N works in the Finance Department of a frozen food distribution company. His role includes analysing how long it takes for customers to settle their accounts and, in turn, when the company's payables are cleared.

Which of the following is described above?

Options:

A.

Performance reporting

B.

Preparation of forecasts

C.

Working capital control

D.

Cost reporting

Discussion
Page: 22 / 24
Title