Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 12 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 48

TTT plc has recently been responsible for a major environmental accident. As a result the management of the company wishes to set up a large fund to compensate stakeholders affected. The company has a significant number of institutional shareholders which own a large share of the company, as well as many individual investors. 

The management is considering Mendelow's Matrix to determine the likely movement of the institutional shareholders during the change in strategy. What is the institutional shareholders' likely movement according to Mendelow?

Options:

A.

From 'Keep informed' to 'Keep satisfied'

B.

From 'Minimal effort' to 'Keep informed'

C.

From 'Keep satisfied' to 'Key players'

D.

From 'Keep satisfied' to 'Keep informed'

Discussion
Question 49

Working in the finance function of a manufacturer of baked goods, T has been asked to support the monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs) within the operations function of the company.

Which of the following would be a suitable KPI to help measure quality costs?

Options:

A.

Labour utilisation rate in the bakery.

B.

Amount of inventory damaged in warehouse storage

C.

Freight costs per bakery unit sold

D.

Time taken to deliver a customer order

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 50

Mita has set up a number of food shops and spends a lot of her time finding suitable staff Her key strength is going to farmers' wholesale markets and selecting her suppliers She also carries out all the accounting functions and maintains the shops by acting as her own caretaker, carrying out repairs and maintenance at the weekends

Which aspect of the work would Mita be LEAST LIKELY to outsource?

Options:

A.

Sourcing the suppliers

B.

Human resources

C.

Repairs and maintenance

D.

Accounting

Discussion
Question 51

A duplication of support functions would exist under which of the following organisational structures?

Options:

A.

Divisional

B.

Functional

C.

Matrix

D.

Project based

Discussion
Page: 12 / 24
Title