Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by ned

Page: 8 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: ned
Question 32

Clear career progression is an advantage of which type of organisational structure? 

Options:

A.

Functional

B.

Matrix

C.

Project based

D.

Multi-divisional

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 33

Which of the following would work as Support Staff in Mintzberg's organisational structure?

Options:

A.

Press relations staff

B.

HR managers

C.

Accountants

D.

Line supervisors

Discussion
Question 34

XY Company operates a flexible manufacturing system, manufacturing a single standard product. What is the disadvantage of this system if the organisation expands its product range?

Options:

A.

The cost of enhanced flexibility

B.

The ability to change between jobs

C.

Fast response times

D.

Small batches can be accommodated

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following best describes a virtual team formed by individuals from different companies to achieve a common aim?

Options:

A.

Functional

B.

Extended supply chain

C.

Inter-organisation

D.

Matrix-structure organisation

Discussion
Page: 8 / 24
Title