Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by zayaan

Page: 10 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: zayaan
Question 40

With the use of increasingly sophisticated systems and improved communications, the focus of the accountant's role has changed in recent years to which of the following?

Options:

A.

Business support

B.

Variance reporting

C.

Treasury management

D.

Statutory reporting

Discussion
Question 41

Which TWO of the following tasks is associated with a Finance Department's Management Accounting section?

Options:

A.

Providing management with decision making information

B.

Preparing investment appraisals

C.

Corporate governance compliance within the organisation

D.

Arranging for the financing of plans made

E.

Dealing with tax administration

F.

Verifying systems of control

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 42

P works within Company A as a legal advisor. She is also trained in Human Resources (HR) and the Managing Director has asked for her help in dealing with some disciplinary issues. This will involve her temporarily transferring away from her legal role. Which organisational form has the HR assistance taken?

Options:

A.

Project based support

B.

Networked support

C.

Virtual support

D.

Outsourced support

Discussion
Question 43

A company is charging a high price for a product to individuals who are prepared to pay a premium for a new, innovative product Whilst doing this they are facing high marketing costs

Which stage of the product lifecycle is this product at?

Options:

A.

Maturity

B.

Introduction

C.

Growth

D.

Shakeout

Discussion
Page: 10 / 24
Title