Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by nancie

Page: 3 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: nancie
Question 12

A facilities management company sells to local councils.

Which THREE of the following are appropriate methods of marketing?

Options:

A.

Personal selling

B.

Exhibitions

C.

Technical seminars

D.

Celebrity endorsements

E.

Newspaper adverts

F.

Social media

Discussion
Question 13

Y Company is an online retailer of sportswear. It has software that monitors customers' search history.

On a weekly basis, the software automatically generates emails that are sent to specific customers offering special offers based on the items that the customer searched for, but didn't purchase, during the previous week.

Which of the following areas of marketing is this process assisting?

Options:

A.

Pricing

B.

Segmentation

C.

Place

D.

Targeting

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 14

XYT company is planning to update its IT and have asked the finance function to assist by establishing suitable key performance indicators (KP1). Which of the following is an example of a suitable KPI for strategic activities'?

Options:

A.

Ticket response rates for IT issues sent to IT support

B.

IT function as an 'enabling' factor in the market place

C.

IT spend per employee

D.

IT utilisation

Discussion
Question 15

Place the following categories typically found in a 'person specification' next to each job holder's requirements.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

E1
PDF

$69.65  $199

E1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225