Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by pablo

Page: 20 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: pablo
Question 80

Which of the following is NOT one of the "three V's" of Big Data?

Options:

A.

Volume

B.

Variety

C.

Variability

D.

Velocity

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 81

XY Company is a manufacturing company making a variety of products for sale in different markets. Which of the following is the most likely organisational structure that such a company will adopt?

Options:

A.

Divisional structure

B.

Entrepreneurial structure

C.

Functional structure

D.

Matrix structure

Discussion
Question 82

Which TWO of the following are non-incorporated organisations?

Options:

A.

K, who runs a business alone and is entitled to all profits

B.

P and Q who share joint responsibility for their business and all its debts

C.

MN, a family-owned business sharing profits by means of dividends

D.

XY, an organisation whose owners can trade their shares publicly

E.

The British Red Cross Society, a well known charity

Discussion
Question 83

Which of the following does NOT help to bring about operational improvement in the manufacturing process of an organisation?

Options:

A.

Kaizen

B.

Six Sigma

C.

Just-in-Time

D.

Market research

Discussion
Page: 20 / 24
Title