Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by blanka

Page: 4 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: blanka
Question 16

Which of the following can facilitate innovation within an organisation?

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

The communications system

B.

The leadership style

C.

A blame culture

D.

A formal structure

Discussion
Question 17

Company Y is a new business that prides itself on being green and ethical. It uses renewable energy to run its factories, abides by all the rules and regulations and regularly donates money to sustainable development

charities around the world, despite occasionally being unable to fully pay its workers.

Why is Company Y in violation of Carroll's CSR pyramid?

Options:

A.

Because it is not profitable.

B.

Because it should be donating to charities based in their own country.

C.

Because using renewable energy to run factories generally isn't advised as it can be unreliable.

D.

Because it is breaking the law by using renewable energy only to run its factories.

E.

It is not in violation of Carroll's pyramid.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 18

S is employed within the accounting function of a small company. Due to the size of the company, there are not enough resources for separate accounting functions so S is responsible for both management and financial accounting tasks. As the company is so small there is no requirement for audit. However it does make use of the services of an external certified accountant for statutory accounting and taxation services. According to Mintzberg, in which part of the organisation does the external accountant belong?

Options:

A.

Strategic apex

B.

Support staff

C.

Technostructure

D.

Operating core

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following are advantages of a virtual team?  

Select ALL that apply.

Options:

A.

The costs of a central office are not needed.

B.

New members can be brought in and out of the team easily.

C.

Members do not feel isolated.

D.

It is easier to establish decision making processes.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

E1
PDF

$69.65  $199

E1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

E1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249