Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated E1 Exam Questions and Answers by elif

Page: 13 / 24

CIMA E1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Organisational Management
Exam Code: E1 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Operational
Questions: 336 Q&A's Shared By: elif
Question 52

H works in an organisation that supplies advertising space in prominent areas in inner cities. She frequently works at client premises with limited time spent at the office headquarters. H's colleagues also work in the same manner and the organisation has reduced office space as most employees are not in the office all at the same time. Instead, a bank of work stations are provided for sales staff with telephones and internet connections. Which of the following working arrangements is described above as being provided by the organisation?

Options:

A.

Hot desking

B.

Teleworking

C.

Remote working

D.

Job sharing

Discussion
Question 53

Appraisal systems involve the collection of feedback on an individual's performance from a range of sources. Which of the following sources apply to 180-degree appraisal?

Select THREE sources that apply.

Options:

A.

The individual's supervisor and the individual

B.

The individual and his peers

C.

The individual's supervisor and his peers

D.

The individual and the customers he deals with

E.

The individual's supervisor and the customers the individual deals with

F.

The individual's peers and the customers they deal with

Discussion
Question 54

At which stage of a systems development lifecycle is systems architecture considered?

Options:

A.

Systems design

B.

Feasibility

C.

Implementation

D.

System review

Discussion
Question 55

Information relating to production, accounting records and payroll are most likely to be used by which of the following stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Key stakeholders

B.

Connected stakeholders

C.

External stakeholders

D.

Internal stakeholders

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 13 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

E1
PDF

$69.65  $199

E1 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

E1 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249