Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated MLS-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by alexandru

Page: 14 / 20

Amazon Web Services MLS-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty
Exam Code: MLS-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Specialty
Questions: 281 Q&A's Shared By: alexandru
Question 56

An Amazon SageMaker notebook instance is launched into Amazon VPC The SageMaker notebook references data contained in an Amazon S3 bucket in another account The bucket is encrypted using SSE-KMS The instance returns an access denied error when trying to access data in Amazon S3.

Which of the following are required to access the bucket and avoid the access denied error? (Select THREE)

Options:

A.

An AWS KMS key policy that allows access to the customer master key (CMK)

B.

A SageMaker notebook security group that allows access to Amazon S3

C.

An 1AM role that allows access to the specific S3 bucket

D.

A permissive S3 bucket policy

E.

An S3 bucket owner that matches the notebook owner

F.

A SegaMaker notebook subnet ACL that allow traffic to Amazon S3.

Discussion
Question 57

A car company is developing a machine learning solution to detect whether a car is present in an image. The image dataset consists of one million images. Each image in the dataset is 200 pixels in height by 200 pixels in width. Each image is labeled as either having a car or not having a car.

Which architecture is MOST likely to produce a model that detects whether a car is present in an image with the highest accuracy?

Options:

A.

Use a deep convolutional neural network (CNN) classifier with the images as input. Include a linear output layer that outputs the probability that an image contains a car.

B.

Use a deep convolutional neural network (CNN) classifier with the images as input. Include a softmax output layer that outputs the probability that an image contains a car.

C.

Use a deep multilayer perceptron (MLP) classifier with the images as input. Include a linear output layer that outputs the probability that an image contains a car.

D.

Use a deep multilayer perceptron (MLP) classifier with the images as input. Include a softmax output layer that outputs the probability that an image contains a car.

Discussion
Question 58

A company uses camera images of the tops of items displayed on store shelves to determine which items

were removed and which ones still remain. After several hours of data labeling, the company has a total of

1,000 hand-labeled images covering 10 distinct items. The training results were poor.

Which machine learning approach fulfills the company’s long-term needs?

Options:

A.

Convert the images to grayscale and retrain the model

B.

Reduce the number of distinct items from 10 to 2, build the model, and iterate

C.

Attach different colored labels to each item, take the images again, and build the model

D.

Augment training data for each item using image variants like inversions and translations, build the model, and iterate.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 59

A Data Scientist is developing a machine learning model to predict future patient outcomes based on information collected about each patient and their treatment plans. The model should output a continuous value as its prediction. The data available includes labeled outcomes for a set of 4,000 patients. The study was conducted on a group of individuals over the age of 65 who have a particular disease that is known to worsen with age.

Initial models have performed poorly. While reviewing the underlying data, the Data Scientist notices that, out of 4,000 patient observations, there are 450 where the patient age has been input as 0. The other features for these observations appear normal compared to the rest of the sample population.

How should the Data Scientist correct this issue?

Options:

A.

Drop all records from the dataset where age has been set to 0.

B.

Replace the age field value for records with a value of 0 with the mean or median value from the dataset.

C.

Drop the age feature from the dataset and train the model using the rest of the features.

D.

Use k-means clustering to handle missing features.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

MLS-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

MLS-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

MLS-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99