Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 17 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 68

Ursa Solar Major is evaluating Salesforce for its service team and would like to know what objects

were available out of the box.

Which three of the standard objects are available to an administrator considering a support use case?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Contract

B.

Case

C.

Ticket

D.

Request

E.

Account

Discussion
Question 69

Cloud Kicks want to have consistency when communication with customers on cases. The company has requested messages to be sent in an email channel with categories to help search for the proper message.

Which Solution Should be administrator suggest to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Prebuilt Quick Texts

B.

Prebuilt Email Templates.

C.

Prebuilt Flow Templates.

D.

Prebuilt Auto-Responses.

Discussion
Question 70

The CTO of AW Computing has defined a new policy for cases to improve customer satisfaction. All cases submitted with a Case Reason of Installation must be acknowledged immediately via email and assigned to the appropriate agents. Any cases that are still in the New status after 4 hours must be escalated to support management.

What case management tools need to be utilized for this requirement?

Options:

A.

Auto-response rules, Macros, Entitlements

B.

Auto-response rules, Queues, Macros

C.

Auto-response rules, Queues, Escalation Rules

D.

Auto-response rules, Entitlements, Escalation Rules

Discussion
Question 71

The administrator for AW Computing is working with a user who is having trouble logging

in to salesforce.

What should the administrator do to identify why the user is unable to login?

Options:

A.

Review the Security token.

B.

Review the password history.

C.

Review the Password policies.

D.

Review the Login history

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 17 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99