March Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by zayaan

Page: 5 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 248 Q&A's Shared By: zayaan
Question 20

Which tool should an administrator use to identify and fix potential session vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Field History Tracking

B.

Setup Audit Trail

C.

Security Health Check

D.

Organization-Wide Defaults

Discussion
Question 21

Dreamhouse Reality just announced its new home concierge offering. This product is unlike

anything the company has offered in the past and follows a different business model.

What Should the administrator Configure to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create a quick action.

B.

Create a new approval process.

C.

Create a new sales process.

D.

Create a new Opportunity product.

Discussion
Question 22

Sales Users at Cloud Kicks are requesting that the data in the industry field on the Account object

displays on the Opportunity page layout.

Which type of the field should an administrator create to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Custom Account Field

B.

Standard Account Field.

C.

Cross Object Formula Field

D.

Master detail relationship Field

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 23

The Sales director at Cloud Kicks wants to be able to predict upcoming revenue in the next several

fiscal quarters so they can set goals and benchmark how reps are performing.

Which two features should the administrator configure?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Sales Quotes

B.

Opportunity List View

C.

Forecasting

D.

Opportunity Stages

Discussion
Page: 5 / 18