Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by asma

Page: 11 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: asma
Question 44

An administrator has been asked to update a flow that was created as part of a recent update. When

the administrator opens the flow for editing, the Flow toolbox offers only four elements: Assignment,

Decision, Get Records, and Loop.

What would cause this?

Options:

A.

The flow is a screen flow.

B.

The version of the flow is inactive.

C.

The flow is a before save flow.

D.

The version of the flow is activated.

Discussion
Question 45

Ursa Major classifies its accounts as Silver, Gold, or Platinum Level. When a new case is created for a Silver or Gold partner, it should to the Regular Support Queue. When an account is Platinum Level, it should automatically go to the Priority Support Queue.

What should the administrator use to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Assignment Rules

B.

Case Rules

C.

Workflow Rules

D.

Escalation Rules

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 46

Cloud kicks has the organization-wide sharing default set to private on the shoe object. The

sales manager should be able to view a report containing shoe records for all of the sales reps on their

team.

Which 3 items should the administrator configure to provide appropriate access to the report?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Custom report type.

B.

Folder access

C.

Report subscription

D.

Field level security

Discussion
Question 47

Cloud Kicks needs to change the owner of a case when it has been open for more than 7 days.

How should the administrator complete this requirement?

Options:

A.

Auto - Response Rules

B.

Validation Rule

C.

Escalation Rule

D.

Assignment Rule

Discussion
Page: 11 / 18
Title