Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by alessia

Page: 9 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: alessia
Question 36

Dream house realty needs to use consistent picklist values in the category field on accounts

and cases, with values respective to record types.

Choose 2 options

Options:

A.

Multi-select picklist

B.

Dependent picklist

C.

Global picklist

D.

Custom picklist

Discussion
Question 37

Cloud Kicks wants to update a screen flow so that if the checkbox field High Value Customer

is set to true, the first screen is skipped and the user is directed to the second screen.

How should the administrator configure the decision element?

Options:

A.

Use the equals operator and {!$GlobalConstant.True} as the value.

B.

Use the equals operator and “High Value Customer” as the value.

C.

Use the contains operator and {!$GlobalConstant.False} as the value.

D.

Use the contains operator and “High Value Customer” as the value

Discussion
Question 38

A user at Cloud Kicks is having issues logging in to Salesforce. The user asks the administrator

to reset their password.

Which two options should the administrator consider when resetting the user’s password?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Resetting the password will change the user’s password policy.

B.

Single sign-on users can reset their own passwords using the forgot password link.

C.

Resetting a locked-out user’s password automatically unlocks the user’s account.

D.

After resetting a password, the user may be required to activate their device to successfully log

in to Salesforce.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 39

What data loss considerations should an administrator keep in mind when changing a custom field type from Text to Picklist?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

There will be no data loss with use of a global value set.

B.

Assignment and escalation rules may be affected.

C.

Auto updates will be made to Visualforce references to prevent data loss.

D.

Any list view based on the custom field is deleted.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99