Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by maxim

Page: 3 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP24)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: maxim
Question 12

Northern Trail Outfitters has asked an administrator to ensure that when a contact with a title

of CEO is created, the contact’s account record gets updated with the CEO’s name.

Which feature should an administrator use to implement this request?

Options:

A.

Quick Action

B.

Workflow Rule

C.

Process Builder

D.

Validation Rule

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator at Cloud Kicks wants to deactivate a User who has left the company.

What are two reasons that would prevent a user from being deactivated?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The use is part of a territory hierarchy.

B.

The User is in a Custom hierarchy field.

C.

The User is assigned in workflow email alert.

D.

The User is the highest role in the role hierarchy

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 14

Cloud Kicks (CK) has new administrator who is asked to put together a memo detailing salesforce

uses to budget for upcoming license purchases.

Where Should the administrator go to find out what type of licenses CK Has purchased and how many

are available.

Options:

A.

Search for licenses types in setup.

B.

User Licenses Related List in Company information.

C.

User Management settings in setup.

D.

Usage based entitlement related list in company information.

Discussion
Question 15

A sales rep has a list of 300 accounts with contacts that they want to load at one time.

Which tool should the administrator utilize to import the records to salesforce?

Options:

A.

Dataloader.io

B.

Data Loader

C.

Manual Import

D.

Data Import Wizard

Discussion
Page: 3 / 18
Title