Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by maxim

Page: 3 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: maxim
Question 12

Northern Trail Outfitters has asked an administrator to ensure that when a contact with a title

of CEO is created, the contact’s account record gets updated with the CEO’s name.

Which feature should an administrator use to implement this request?

Options:

A.

Quick Action

B.

Workflow Rule

C.

Process Builder

D.

Validation Rule

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator at Cloud Kicks wants to deactivate a User who has left the company.

What are two reasons that would prevent a user from being deactivated?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

The use is part of a territory hierarchy.

B.

The User is in a Custom hierarchy field.

C.

The User is assigned in workflow email alert.

D.

The User is the highest role in the role hierarchy

Discussion
Question 14

Cloud Kicks (CK) has new administrator who is asked to put together a memo detailing salesforce

uses to budget for upcoming license purchases.

Where Should the administrator go to find out what type of licenses CK Has purchased and how many

are available.

Options:

A.

Search for licenses types in setup.

B.

User Licenses Related List in Company information.

C.

User Management settings in setup.

D.

Usage based entitlement related list in company information.

Discussion
Question 15

A sales rep has a list of 300 accounts with contacts that they want to load at one time.

Which tool should the administrator utilize to import the records to salesforce?

Options:

A.

Dataloader.io

B.

Data Loader

C.

Manual Import

D.

Data Import Wizard

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 3 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99