Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated ADM-201 Exam Questions and Answers by mahnoor

Page: 4 / 18

Salesforce ADM-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: ADM-201 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
Questions: 252 Q&A's Shared By: mahnoor
Question 16

The administrator at Northern Trail Outfitters has been using a spreadsheet to track assigned licenses and permission sets.

What feature can be used to track this in Salesforce?

Options:

A.

Login History

B.

Lightning Usage App

C.

User Report

D.

Permission Set Groups

Discussion
Question 17

An administrator at Northern Trail Outfitters is unable to add a new user in salesforce.

What could cause this issue?

Options:

A.

The Username is not a corporate email address

B.

The username is less than 80 characters.

C.

The Username is a fake email address.

D.

The Username is already in use.

Discussion
Question 18

DreamHouse Realty regularly holds open houses for the selling of both houses and condominiums. For condominium open houses, there are a few extra steps that need to be taken. Agents need to be able to submit requests and receive approvals from the homeowners' association.

How can the administrator ensure these extra steps only appear when creating open house records for condominiums?

Options:

A.

Create one page layout. Use record types to ensure the proper status picklist values display.

B.

Create two page layouts. Use business processes and record types to display the appropriate picklist values.

C.

Create one page layout. Use business processes to ensure the proper status picklist values display.

D.

Create two page layouts, one with a House Status field and the other with a Condominium Status field.

Discussion
Question 19

An administrator at Universal Containers has been asked to prevent users from accessing Salesforce from outside of their network.

What are two considerations for this configuration?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

IP address restrictions are set on the profile or globally for the org.

B.

Assign single sign-on to a permission set to allow users to log in when outside the network.

C.

Enforce Login IP Ranges on Every Request must be selected to enforce IP restrictions.

D.

Restrict U2F Security Keys on the user's profile to enforce login hours.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 4 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ADM-201
PDF

$35  $99.99

ADM-201 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ADM-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99